<p> So when is the tipping point for Air Travel. It's probably going to be before the un-real scenario below, I don't believe anybody would put up with such scneario. Just as we read in Wired montly - here is a flash from the future of my own - Just picture the following in 2015 - In preparation for your plane trip.
Dear (insert your name here) as a valued customer of (insert airlines carrier(s) here, not sure if their should be a s, since I don't know there will be much carriers then) we are asking that you go through the following procedure before you board our plane for (insert you destination here). In the package we have just shipped you, you will find:
- (insert Airline name here) approved soap, shampoo
- (insert Airline name here) approved clothes and shoes
- (insert Airline name here) approved electronic packing wraps.
- no more than 24hours prior to your flight, take a shower using CATSA approved soap and shampoo
- This is to get rid of any substances that you could naturally have on your skin that our xRay machines could interpret as dangerous substances.
- The above procedure can't be done more than 24hours prior to flight as the body starts to produce dangerous substances again beyond that period of time.
- Upon you're arrival at the airport, at least 12hours ahead of your planned debarture please direct yourself to the checkin counter and register yourself.
- You will then be directed to the changing room, and change with the clothes and shoes we have provided you with your boarding package
- For those who will have forgotten their change clothes, kits can be bought at an extra cost of 400$ at the checkin counter. We only ask you to do the line again.
- Put your business attire in your suitcase.
- From this point on you're no longer permitted to drink or eat.
- Snacks will be served on the airplane
- At least 6hours prior to your departure, go to the second checkin counter
- Make sure all your electronics are safely wrapped and stored in your suitcase
- check-in luggage
- Go to security ...